Hot Chips 28 will be held at the Flint Center in Cupertino, CA on Sunday, August 21, 2016 – Tuesday, August, 23, 2016 (Tutorials on Sunday).
Submit Here! Please read below for submission details.
|Submission Due||Acceptance Notification||Final Version Due|
|Presentations||April 11, 2016||May 2, 2016||July 18, 2016|
|Posters||July 15, 2016||August 5, 2016||NA|
Areas of Interest
Submissions must consist of the following and can be submitted here:
- “Presentation” or “Poster”
- Extended abstract (two pages maximum)
- Presenter’s contact information (name, affiliation, job title, address, phone(s), fax, and email)
- Indication whether you have submitted, intend to submit, or have already presented or published a similar or overlapping submission to another conference or journal.
- Indication if you would like the submission to be held confidential.
Submissions are evaluated by the Program Committee on the basis of performance of the device(s), degree of innovation, use of advanced technology, potential market significance, and anticipated interest to the audience. Research and software contributions will be evaluated with similar criteria. To the extent that you are describing a product, please indicate its status – design, development, tape out, silicon, shipping, etc.
Presentations at HOT CHIPS are in the form of 30 minute talks using PowerPoint or PDF. Presentation slides will be published in the HOT CHIPS Proceedings. Participants are not required to submit written papers, but a select group will be invited to submit a paper for inclusion in a special issue of IEEE Micro.
Poster submissions consist of 4 slides and a one-page summary.
Program related questions/comments?
Please email our Program Committee Co-Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Bryan Chin, Cavium
- Subhasish Mitra, Stanford University